To submit a maintenance request please call (727) 820-0352
Once reported our goal is to address most maintenance issues by the end of the next business day. As a reminder our Maintenance Dept. operates Monday through Friday for routine maintenance calls.
- Leaking water that cannot be stopped by resident.
- Loss of heat if exterior temperature is below 55 degrees, and interior home temperature is at or below 55 degrees.
- Loss of AC may be handled on weekend if inside temperature is above 83 degrees and/or health issue with resident.
- Loss of water or electricity (not due to interruption of service). Please call utility company prior to management.
- Loss of use of toilet if there is only one bathroom in the home.
- Gas leak – Please report to management and call gas utility company.
- Substantial damage to home (fire, tree fall, etc.)
Please be patient with us during the repair process. Some repairs can be addressed immediately on the first visit, whereas others can take longer to resolve. The most common delay is due to waiting for owner's authorization on repairs limits.
Depending on the nature of the repair we will try and work around your schedule, however due to operational reasons this won't always be possible.
A $75.00 fee will be assessed if any of the following occur: